Saturday, January 21, 2012

IDS Lunch & Learn

Hi Readers,

This morning, I hosted a "Lunch & Learn" event at Ferguson Enterprises, where I work full-time. (Jensen Home Staging & Design is just a side business.)  The meeting went very well, especially considering I just found out last night that I have a kidney infection and I feel like my bladder has been stomped on. Not fun. Put praise be to God for getting me through and giving me the confidence I needed to do a good job.

I have decided to write a few blog posts about the topic of the seminar: bathroom remodeling. Be sure to check back soon for blogs on these topics:

What's Trending in Showers
Toilet Statements
Fabulous Finishes
Water Smart Standards
Lovely Lighting (for Bathrooms)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment